Revive MS Support is the only charity in the West of Scotland providing nationwide support for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis. The centre was set up in 1984 by people living with MS and their families, and helps people manage the physical, emotional, social, and financial impacts that come with a diagnosis of MS. Anyone affected by MS can use our services, and can be referred by a health or social care professional or self-refer.
Revive receives funding from NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, trusts and grants, fundraising efforts, individual donations, and legacies. Each contribution ensures we can continue to be a caring and inclusive community where everyone affected by MS can find physical, emotional, financial and social support. We are continuing to diversify our funding model to ensure future sustainability and development.
Our services include
- MS Specialist Nurse;
- MS Specialist Physiotherapy;
- Welfare & Benefit support;
- Speech and Language Therapy;
- Counselling; Aromatherapy & Reflexology;
- Fitness classes;
- Fatigue Management and Memory Matters classes;
- Continence Nurse service;
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy;
- Support for families and friends of those with MS;
- social activities;
- Community Café.
Revive welcomes over 500 clients a year to its purpose-built centre in Govan, Glasgow.