In 2022-23, Revive MS Support:
- welcomed 621 clients, 364 visiting for the first time.
- had 11,441 completed appointments in the centre and on Revive MS Connect.
- welcomed on average 440 clients a month to our purpose-built centre in Govan, Glasgow.
- provided all of our in-centre services free to clients.
- welcomed clients from 9 out of 14 health boards across Scotland.
- provided Nursing advice, Counselling, Physiotherapy and Benefits advice digitally through Revive MS Connect for free to clients across Scotland.
- has seen significant changes in the leadership and staffing of the charity, bringing fresh ideas and perspectives, strengthening our position and ability to build our inclusive, welcoming and friendly community.
- was awarded a new two-year contract with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde to provide MS services by delivering predominantly supportive and non-clinical services from April 2023.
- allocated additional resources to increase our capacity for Counselling, reducing waiting times for this essential service and improving client well-being.
- enhanced our efforts to listen to, and engage with, the broadest range of people affected by MS.
- undertook an Inclusion, Equalities, Diversity and Accessibility Monitoring Survey which was extended to service users, staff, trustees and volunteers to help us understand more about who we support and who works with us.
- joined the Executive Committee of the Neurological Alliance of Scotland, as well as being part of the Scottish Parliament Cross Party Group on MS.
- welcomed fundraising activities including a Firewalk, the Glasgow Kiltwalk, a Christmas Fayre and quizzes.
- conducted a Client Experience Survey which was open to all our service users.
- published our Strategic Framework 2023-26, which outlines our work for the next three years.
Our full Annual Review 2022-23 is available to download below or from our reception.
Previous annual reports are available here