Our advocacy service offers access, sign-posting and liaison support to people affected by MS, ensuring that their rights and wishes are respected.
Once you are registered as a client of Revive, you can access this support to:
- Connect with relevant information and services, including healthcare, social care and welfare benefits.
- Ensure you are aware of your rights.
- Receive help to challenge decisions that may adversely affect you.
- Get support for meetings and appointments with healthcare professionals, social workers, public sector services and your employer.
- Identify what support you may need in MS-related matters.
- Empower you to express your views, wishes and choices while ensuring that you remain involved in all decisions that affect your life.
You can be referred to this service by a member of the Revive clinical team, or self-refer by contacting our reception on 0141 945 3344.