Our Strategic Framework 2023-26 outlines the goals we hope to achieve by the end of this timeframe, and the activity we have planned to develop, maintain and improve Revive and our ability to meet the needs of the community we serve.
Working across the areas of support, collaboration, sustainability and effectives, our goals and actions reflect our vision, mission and values.
Key goals include:
- Meet the needs of people with MS by further developing person-centred, accessible, and evidence-based support services.
- Measure and demonstrate the effectiveness of all services we provide.
- Increase awareness of the ways Revive can support people affected by MS.
- Improve access to the centre and our services for those without transport.
- Increase the provision of support to carers and families of people with MS.
- Empower people with MS to express their views, wishes, and choices while ensuring that they remain involved in all decisions that affect their lives.
- Ensure effective clinical governance, quality assurance, and quality improvement through regular audits and evaluations.
- Actively engage with people affected by MS to inform, develop, and evaluate current and future activity.
- Develop improved partnerships with NHS, healthcare professionals and MS specialists to improve signposting to Revive and other sources of support.
- Engage with researchers to facilitate their connection with people with MS and enable people with MS to actively take part in research.
- Engage with political stakeholders to advocate for policies that improve the lives of people with MS.
- Engage with existing supporters and build new partnerships with individuals, businesses, and charitable trusts and foundations.
- Raise the profile of Revive to attract new clients and supporters.
- Develop environmentally friendly practices to reduce Revive’s carbon footprint, such as using sustainable materials, reducing energy consumption, and encouraging staff and clients to adopt greener practices.
- Integrate our values into all aspects of Revive’s operations and culture, including recruitment, decision-making, and stakeholder engagement.
- Regularly measure and report on Revive’s work to demonstrate our impact to stakeholders and make informed decisions about future plans.
- Upgrade the physical infrastructure of the centre, including improvements to the building’s utilities, equipment, technology, and decor.
- Become a fully inclusive organisation, recognising and celebrating the diversity of our staff, clients and volunteers.
You can read the full framework by downloading the PDF or you can also request a copy from our reception team.